Benefits of Fasting (Ramadan)
What is Fasting in Ramadan and what we get it from?
Ramadan is a very committed and pious month of Islamic calendar for Muslims (believers of Islamic monotheism of God). Muslims do not offer fasting for medical or their physical benefits but because it has been preordained to them in the Quran (revelation of God) from the most gracious most merciful Allah. But in modern medical science found in their research that fasting is not harmful for human body, moreover as a result of fasting there are lots of physical and mental benefits for them. In short we can say fasting helps to rinse out our body from toxic accumulation and other impurities thereby give rejuvenating, refreshing and invigorating outlook to our personality.
Diet Plan Fasting and Ramadan Fasting:
Generally some time physician prescribes fasting as medicine for medical reasons for weight management and lowering lipids; but fasting has adverse effects as well as so-called crash diets. Voluntarily Ramadan fasting is different from diet plan fasting, there is no any malnutrition or inadequate calorie or water intake in time period after sunrise to before sunset. During fasting time they also avoid sexual activities and unnecessary talking to others.
Research on Ramadan Fasting:
In 1994 the first International Congress on "Health and Ramadan," held in Casablanca where 50 research papers are submitted from all over the world. Muslim and non-Muslim researchers who have done widespread studies on the medical ethics of fasting are participated on that conference. Whereas many vital medical conditions was noted; but no way did fasting worsen any patients’ health or baseline medical condition. Exception is that patients who are suffering from severe diseases, whether diabetes or coronary artery disease, etc., are only excuse from fasting.
How Ramadan fasting is good for us:
- Purification of body from toxins
- Excellent remedy for cellular constipation removes dead, dying and diseased cells from body.
- Reducing of weight, looking younger, living of life with happiness
- Rejuvenation of body energizes us and increases the energy level of our body and enhances mental intelligence .
- Ramadan and slah (Namaz) is one of the best forms of exercises which makes our skin silky & glow, soft and sensitive.
- Easiest and most effective way to take control of our body influences the psychological and emotional levels.
- Gives the digestive system rest, saves energy and helps in self-healing & repairing.
- Fasting is the Best Healer.
reference of internet: email@example.com